pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RESTFul
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:19:03 GMT
Ciao Stefano,

even the signature of the execute method in PutQuery should be changed
(currently it returns a Boolean), but with the change you proposed should
return an Object ... (with a return Boolean when all is good otherwise
something other like in GetQuery ...).

So I think in any case should be a change for the 2.1 release and not before
to avoid incompatible changes in the 2.0.x maintenance. But note that if
others agree I'm not against to re-target it before.

If you want to make a JIRA ticket for it (targeting the 2.1 release) and a
reference to this thread (
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/RESTFul-td2716422.html ), is
welcome.

Comments ?