pivot-user mailing list archives

From dranzer_duch <alicia.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Tab Pane
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 10:43:43 GMT
Hi,

I am attaching my bxml file:
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/file/n2654738/exp.bxml
exp.bxml

Now, when i try to render this, i get the following error message:

Caused by: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at
[row,col]:[7,86]
Message:
http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xml-names-19990114#ElementPrefixUnbound?content&content:ButtonData
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLStreamReaderImpl.next(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.readObject(BXMLSerializer.java:421)

I don't understand why it cannot parse 'content' tag.
When i remove 'content' tag, i get a tab, with obviously no text and image.

I want both of them to work, any idea how it can be achieved?

-----
Aakanksha