pivot-user mailing list archives

From lello <rborre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TextInput and Validator issues
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 22:06:02 GMT

Greg Brown-2 wrote:

> Does it work if you single-click outside the editor, or if you
> double-click with an edit effect turned on?

Just to summarize:
Text valid: The roweditor works fine.
Text not valid - no edit effect: if I single click outside the editor I
don't get any new RowEditor, which is what I want. When I double click I get
the error reported in the previous message.
Text valid/Text not valid + edit effect (crossfade): everything works fine.

So the error is there only when there is no edit effect.