pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jérôme Serré <jerome.michel.se...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Calendar
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 13:01:32 GMT
Ok.

De : Luiz Gustavo [mailto:luizgustavoss@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 2 mars 2011 13:26
À : user@pivot.apache.org
Objet : Re: Calendar

Hello Jérôme,

I opened a Jira issue due to this same problem:
It is still open and unresolved =(
Although it seems to be a simple problem, is hard to use Pivot in
applications that need this component in many input forms. I've writen an
application for personal financial control, and I can't use it (or share it)
because its impossible to set up the right dates.

Cheers,
Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza

http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com <http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com/>