pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: How best to browse sources
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 20:48:06 GMT
Not sure why those files did not become part of the tags. I don't see any reason why they couldn't
be - I'm guessing it was just an oversight because they are hidden (on UNIX, anyways).

On Feb 9, 2011, at 3:16 PM, Bill van Melle wrote:

>  As Sandro noted, snapshot of all releases can be found under tags:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/tags/
>
> As I said, the problem with that is that none of the Eclipse files are there (.project,
.classpath, .settings).  Which means that if I try to do Import | Existing Projects into Workspace,
Eclipse thinks there are no projects there.  Is there some reason they're in trunk but not
in the snapshot?

> I guess I can browse in trunk for now, but I was hoping to browse something that exactly
matched the published jars.