pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Applying custom Color themes to pivot app.
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 14:30:00 GMT
Color schemes are described here:

http://pivot.apache.org/2.0/docs/api/org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/terra/package-summary.html

The default color scheme descriptor is here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/wtk-terra/src/org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/terra/TerraTheme_default.json

By following this format, you can create your own custom theme descriptors. You can specify
them at application startup as Sandro described, using the org.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.terra.location
system property:

-Dorg.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.terra.location=/com/foo/bar/MyTheme.json