pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: How best to browse sources
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 14:24:00 GMT
We don't currently have a dedicated 2.0 branch because we're only actively maintaining the
2.0 branch at the moment. As Sandro noted, snapshot of all releases can be found under tags:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/tags/

On Feb 8, 2011, at 11:25 PM, Bill van Melle wrote:

> Seems like there are a lot of questions that are hard to answer without looking at the
sources.  Not a great state of affairs, but it would certainly be nicer to browse the sources
in Eclipse than in a generic file explorer.  The web site says the developers use Eclipse.
 But the source download is not in the form of an Eclipse project, or even a set of Eclipse
projects, though it seems not too far off.  Is there an easy way?

> To partially answer my own question, I see that the svn repository is much more in the
shape I want.  Or at least the trunk is.  If I want to browse the version corresponding to
the 2.0 release, I'd guess I go to tags/2.0, but there are no eclipse project files here!