pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to embed a filter such as a list in TableView column's header?
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 06:34:29 GMT
Hero,

Here is an mailing list thread about adding a pop-up context menu to a
TableViewHeader, which is a common way to hide/show columns.
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/TableHeader-tp2200716p2201051.html

This describes how to hide a Column.
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/hide-the-column-in-tableView-tp1014644p1014644.html

If I have time over the next couple of days, I will try to post a small
example application with both types filters.

Chris