pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dialog Example
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 19:06:07 GMT
Marco,

Please see the attachment.

You can either run it as a DesktopApplication (use marco.PromptExample) or a
ScriptApplication (open prompt_example.bxml).

Run the program, then click on the PushButton to display the Prompt.
Clicking on OK or Cancel will close the Prompt.
Clicking on Start/Stop will activate or deactivate an ActivityIndicator
below the TextInput, but will not close the Prompt.
The selected option (essentially the button within the Prompt which has been
pressed) is shown in the TextInput.

I chose to define a custom Prompt in BXML, but you don't have to.
All the setXXXX methods you might need to achieve the same thing in straight
java are listed in the JavaDocs
http://pivot.apache.org/2.0/docs/api/org/apache/pivot/wtk/Prompt.html

Chris