pivot-user mailing list archives

From Salvador Benimeli <salb...@gmail.com>
Subject Pivot integration with other java frameworks
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 12:50:46 GMT
I just started learning about Pivot but I am a bit confuse about using it .
My question is: how does Pivot integrates with other java frameworks? For
example, is it possible to use Pivot with the spring security framework  to
provide authentication and access control ? Is it easy to integrate with
Hibernate ?

I ask these questions because I was planning to build a web application with
tapestry but I like more the user interface that is possible to built with
Pivot. I would like to built that application completely in Pivot like a
desktop application but is not clear to me if I could use for example the
spring security framework to provide user authentication and access control.

Thanks in advance