pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to embed a filter such as a list in TableView column's header?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:12:55 GMT
Hero,

Can you please describe the kind of filter that you want?

1. Ability to hide/show TableView columns?
(Like the table here - Control + Click to see the pop up menu)
http://www.dynamictable.com/
2. Ability to type some text, choose data from a ListButton (or other
component) and then filter use that to filter the data that the TableView
displays?
(Something like the HTML tables here
http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/script2/tablefilter.shtml)
3. Something else?