pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BXML view, and eclipse file dialog~ within an eclipse plug-in
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:43:52 GMT
Hi,

> To be more clear, I have tried having labels etc. in an eclipse view, but,
> since DesktopApplicationContext directly opens the BXML file in a new
> window, I am looking into some alternatives in pivot, that will enable me to
> launch, or just render the BXML UI, in an eclipse tab view via the usage of
> plug-in.
Excuse me, but are you creating a window in your bxml file ?
Can you attach here (in a zip) a small sample ?

Otherwise have you tried with a custom skin, where your elements (at
least Containers) are inherited from Eclipse SWT ?
Sorry, I don't know eclipse plugins development, it's just to have
some more info ...

Thanks,
Sandro