pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding listeners in BXML
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:55:58 GMT
Anton,

Thanks for all the info.

I was just getting ready to reply back to you to let you know that I was
wrong, and this is not currently possible.  Only listeners defined in script
are supported.

I'm not sure if this is due to a technical limitation or if it is just
something that has not been required/requested.
Greg - perhaps you could clarify?

Chris