pivot-user mailing list archives

From Simon Chatelain <schat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Charts
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:32:35 GMT
Hello Bojan,

Sorry for the late answer but I was on a business trip and didn't have a
chance to work on that.
Anyway you could find in the attached zip file a sample application,  the
interesting parts are
in biz.ixnay.pivot.charts.skin.jfree package, two new classes
GenericChartView and GenericChartViewSkin (that contains the JFreeChart) and
the modified provider JFreeChartProvider. The PivotChart is the Pivot
application in which the JFreeChart and the GenericChartView are set-up.

Cheers

Simon