pivot-user mailing list archives

From Adam Perer <adam.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using AWT Components side-by-side with Pivot Containers
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 17:46:51 GMT
Hi Chris,

Yes, that is exactly what I am trying to achieve:  "having the frame divided
into sections and placing the Pivot and AWT 'sections' along side each
other".

However, I do not know how to achieve this technically, and hope you or
others may be able to assist with advice on how this can be done?  My
attempts, as described in my first email, did not work.

Thanks for your prompt response,
    Adam