pivot-user mailing list archives

From Bill van Melle <bill.van.me...@gmail.com>
Subject How best to browse sources
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 04:25:59 GMT
Seems like there are a lot of questions that are hard to answer without
looking at the sources.  Not a great state of affairs, but it would
certainly be nicer to browse the sources in Eclipse than in a generic file
explorer.  The web site says the developers use Eclipse.  But the source
download is not in the form of an Eclipse project, or even a set of Eclipse
projects, though it seems not too far off.  Is there an easy way?

To partially answer my own question, I see that the svn repository is much
more in the shape I want.  Or at least the trunk is.  If I want to browse
the version corresponding to the 2.0 release, I'd guess I go to tags/2.0,
but there are no eclipse project files here!