pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RowEditor listeners
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:04:56 GMT
Mark,

Here are a links to a couple of mailing discussions relating to changes to
RowEditor for v2.0.
http://apache-pivot-developers.417237.n3.nabble.com/Editor-transitions-tp1998988p1998988.html
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/RowEditor-and-db-tp1694313p1694313.html

I think this explains how to get the hook you need to determine that a
manual edit has ended. ( WindowStateListener#windowClosed(Window, Display,
Window) )
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/RowEditor-and-db-tp1694313p1703494.html
Some code from SVN
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/tests/src/org/apache/pivot/tests/TableViewTest2.java