pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GetQuery doesn't return over sleep (MacOS)
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 13:07:07 GMT
Bill,

I think we will need some more input from you in order to investigate this.

Could you please create a JIRA ticket, preferably with a minimal example
application attached and the steps to reproduce the behaviour?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT

I haven't used the org.apache.pivot.web package myself, but it looks like
wrappers for java.net.URL & java.net.HttpURLConnection.  If you take Pivot
out of the picture and use those directly, do you still see the issue?

Chris