pivot-user mailing list archives

From Bojan Vučinić <bojan.vuci...@ma-cad.com>
Subject Re: Charts
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 18:53:02 GMT
I am completely ignorant on the subject, but is it not possible just to
provide a placeholder for a JFreeChart so that you don't need to include
it or the provider.
As you do with an image, you don't need a license to provide an
ImageView ... OK, maybe there will be no interaction on the elements
within the chart but the most common use case for the chart is to
display data and not the interaction.