pivot-user mailing list archives

From lello <rborre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tooltip not in main window
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2011 08:28:42 GMT

I'd like to continue the discussion on the FileBrowser in a new window.
I was able to create the file browser in a bew window by serializing the
bxml
file associated with the FileBRowserSheet and then putting it in a new
Window.

To properly resize the content of the window I had to add a
ComponentListener to the display with
the following code:

@Override
public void sizeChanged(Component component, int prevW, int prevH) {
//System.out.println("changing size..." + prevW);
fileBrowserWindow.setPreferredWidth(component.getWidth());
fileBrowserWindow.setPreferredHeight(component.getHeight());
}
});

fileBrowserWindow.open(dspl);
// fit the display to the fileBrowser preferred size.
DesktopApplicationContext.sizeHostToFit(fileBrowserWindow);

The point is: if I follow this procedure then I have to rewrite all the code
which is part of the TerraFileBrowserSheetClass, (file selection, filter,
and so on). Is there any way to reuse the code of a FileBrowserSheet? A
possible solution would be to create