pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSONSerializer can't deserialize to BigDecimal
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:47:54 GMT

Hi,
I like this idea, because this could enable the ability to have more freedom
in handling many different data types (like sql Date / Timestamps, Date,
etc) in user applications.
Can you create a JIRA ticket for this as an improvement for the 2.1 (maybe
with a reference to this discussion, as a comment:
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/JSONSerializer-can-t-deserialize-to-BigDecimal-tp2464302p2464302.html)
? What others think ?

On the problem with BigDecimal we can make a fix for the 2.0.1 release, ok ?
If you could create a ticket even for this (as a bug, marked for the 2.0.1,
and if you want assign it to me) ... thanks.

Bye,
Sandro