pivot-user mailing list archives

From dranzer_duch <alicia.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Applying custom Color themes to pivot app.
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 11:42:45 GMT

Actually yeah, i would like to see some small example that shows, how the
parameters taken care of in the bxml file, and how the parameters are passed
when skins are used..

Say for example, I have something like:

<Label text="%heading" styles="{font:'Arial bold 14', color:'#347235'}/>
in my bxml file, I want to know how to use the skin customization on this
tag(or a similar tag)
and what are the other changes i need to make in json or my java file.

Actually i am not too clear on the usage of skins.

Thanks

-----
Aakanksha