pivot-user mailing list archives

From dranzer_duch <alicia.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Applying custom Color themes to pivot app.
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 09:37:06 GMT

Hi,

i need to apply different color themes to my pivot application.
As of now i hard code the color code for every background color, etc. in my
BXML file.

What i want is, say provide options to user, to apply say a purple color
theme to my application (does not support browser viewing), and if i change
the selection to green color theme, the appropriate effects should take
place ( and later on provide some custom control styles as per the theme
selected).

I would like to see some small example that helps in accomplishing this, or
some guidance as to how this would be accomplished.

Thanks,
Aakanksha

-----
Aakanksha