pivot-user mailing list archives

From JohnRodey <timothydd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Issues with Eclipse Plugin
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 16:37:18 GMT

I'm having some issues with the eclipse plug-in.  I dropped it in the eclipse
plugin directory and restarted it.  I made a new Java project with just the
HelloJava application and added the pivot jars.  When I right click on
HelloJava I have no pivot specific options.  When I go to Help->Software
Updates, I don't see any pivot components in that list.  Am I missing
something?

I am running with Eclipse 3.4.2 on Windows.

If I go to help->about eclipse platform->plugin details, I do not see any
pivot plugins.

Is this version of eclipse my problem?