pivot-user mailing list archives

From lello <rborre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tooltip not in main window
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 14:07:37 GMT

Thanks Sandro, I knew about multiple displays. That is why a new display
instance might be used to have a tooltip outside the main application
window.
My last post was more about pivot architecture. For example, a FileBrowser
can only be displayed inside a window, but since in pivot 2.0 we can have
multiple displays is it possible to remove this limit and create an instance
of a FileBrowser in a new display? I am pretty sure this can be done easily,
not so sure the same applies to a component as a Tooltip.