pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tooltip not in main window
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 13:23:50 GMT

Hi all,
from what I remember, since Pivot-2.0 it's possible to have more than 1 Main
Window, take a look here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/examples/src/org/apache/pivot/examples/displays/

http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/RFC-Swing-interop-features-td1015914.html

I hope this will be enough ... because from what I remember (but the last
word on this is for Greg) in Pivot it's not possible to have graphics
outside Pivot Main Window/s, sorry.

But in any case we can try to see if a better positioning algorithm of
Tooltips could give an acceptable solution (I think this will be enough), to
avoid trimming.

What do you think to have a fix for this, but in a 2.0.x release (and not as
currently in the 2.1) ?

Bye,
Sandro