pivot-user mailing list archives

From lello <rborre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tooltip not in main window
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 09:26:17 GMT

I was looking at the problem (which is quite annoying). From my impression
the solution is not that easy.
If I understand correctly the code the problem is that the tooltip is opened
in an instance of a display
(I am looking at the tooltipTriggered() method in ComponentSkin.java), and
from pivot architecture only the content which is inside the display is
shown.
My solution would be to open a new display a display the tooltip in it, but
I don't like it.
Any idea? I know this is more for you developers but since I am using pivot,
I'd like it work properly ;-)