pivot-user mailing list archives

From lello <rborre...@gmail.com>
Subject tooltip not in main window
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 09:47:40 GMT

Hi all,
I have noticed a possible problem with tooltips. If I have a component with
a tooltip, and  the component is at the border of the main application
window, only the part of the tooltip region which is inside the main window
actually displayed. This is probably because it has a parent window and can
only be displayed within the parent window. Can this limit be removed?
Of course I coud use setX() and setY() to shift the tooltip, so consider
this as a feature request.

Lello