pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [pivot] are there any tools to convert bxml to Java?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 19:13:38 GMT
> But using setBeanType() may not be so good idea.

Did you see my earlier suggestion to use setColumns() rather than setBeanType()?

> Since these class info is used to initialize the internal attributes and elements of
TableView instance, if this class info was set after the generic class instance is created,
we need to call some initialization method at the timing.

Can you elaborate on your concern here?

> I think BXML may support passing bean class object by extending the BXML syntax also(if
that is required).

Not a bad idea - we could add a String to Class<?> conversion in the coerce() method
of BeanAdapter.