pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: How to change skin
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:01:30 GMT
Yup, looks good!

On Jan 10, 2011, at 3:56 PM, anton dos santos wrote:

> got it
> I added this line in Application#startup:
>  Theme.getTheme().set( MonthCalendar.class, TerraMonthCalendarSkin.class);
>
> and my custom calendar constructor is:
>  public MonthCalendar(int year,int month) {
>    super( year, month);
>    installSkin( MonthCalendar.class);
>  }
>
> Regards
> Anton
>
> On 09/01/2011 01:49, Greg Brown wrote:
>> If you want to change the skin of all Calendars, you can call Theme#set() to map
Calendar.class to your custom calendar skin. If you only want to change specific Calendar
instances, you can create a custom Calendar subclass (e.g. MyCalendar) and add a mapping of
that class to your custom skin class to the theme.

>> On Jan 8, 2011, at 2:05 PM, anton dos santos wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I need a calendar where only month and year can be selected.
>>> I choose to customize a regular Calendar with a simplified version of TerraCalendarSkin
( without the days table). But when I invoke setSkin() on it, I get an exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Skin is already installed. I also tried skin.install(), but then I still have the initial
skin.