pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: FileBrowserSheet Issues
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:01:05 GMT
Ah, OK. That's by design (sort of). As I recall, we punted on supporting Shift-click for range
selection when items are disabled in a table (it made the logic simpler). You could enter
an enhancement request for it if you like.

On Jan 11, 2011, at 11:51 AM, Taro App wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> For the first issue, I created a ticket:
>
> FileBrowserSheet's File column width is not adjustable
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-692
>
> For the second issue, I found that only Shift+Click does not work,
> while Ctrl+Click works correctly. Is this a bug or by design?
>
> apptaro
>

> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 9:28 PM, Greg Brown <gk_brown@verizon.net> wrote:
>> Both sound like potentially valid issues. Can you create a JIRA ticket for each?
For the second issue, a small sample app to reproduce the problem would be helpful. Thanks.

>> On Jan 10, 2011, at 9:54 PM, Taro App wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm building an application with Pivot 2.0, and have issues with
>>> FileBrowserSheet.
>>>
>>> One problem is that files with long file names are not recognizable in
>>> FileBrowserSheet. File names such as
>>> LongFileNameSalesRevenueDataFor201012.csv and