pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for display of rich text?
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 07:22:03 GMT
Bill,

There was a major reworking of TextArea for Pivot 2.0.
Some info is listed on the wiki here.

https://cwiki.apache.org/PIVOT/major-feature-changes-between-15x-and-20.html
PIVOT-555 Re-implement TextArea
PIVOT-31 Add rich text support to TextPane (formerly TextArea)

There is a demo application for TextPane in the demos project which is
included in the Pivot 2,0 source download, or directly from SVN
http://pivot.apache.org/download.cgi#2.0
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/tags/v2.0/demos/src/org/apache/pivot/demos/text/

As mentioned on the wiki, TextPane is relatively new and untested.  We would
welcome JIRA tickets for any bugs/improvements you may find, or better yet,
patches addressing them!

Chris