pivot-user mailing list archives

From Marco Castillo <mabcasti...@gmail.com>
Subject Meaning of baseType parameter in BXMLSerializer#readObject(baseType, resourceName)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:17:01 GMT
Dear List:
Which is the meaning of the parameter baseType in the call of
BXMLSerializer#readObject(baseType, resourceName). In the documentation it
states that is the base type!!
I'm asking this because I have many .bxml files and one loader class
associated with each .bxml file. Inside each .bxml file is a border pane
with a layout in it. I want to load each .bxml file and then insert each
component created inside a CardPane as it is done in the KitchenSink demo.
The difference is that I'm not embedding each class loader class into the
main class, I have each class in its own separate file.
I saw in the KitchenSink demo that the baseType parameter was always the
KitchenSink.class. So in my case, which class should I put as the baseType
parameter in the readObject call? the loader class or the main class?

Thank you in advance for your kind reply.

Regards