pivot-user mailing list archives

From Taro App <appt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Little questions about pivot
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 05:50:36 GMT
Hi Luís,

I'm fairly new to Pivot, but I had the same question before, so check below:

>    - Can i render 3D content on some canvas made by Pivot? If not, can i
> integrate Pivot with another library that fills this gap?

Maybe this?
http://www.interactivemesh.org/testspace/j3dmeetspivot.html

>    - Did Pivot work with components *inside* a table or grid? (for example,
> a combobox inside each row of a grid)

Yes, but it can become heavy if you have many components with many rows:
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/Editable-Table-td875090.html

>    - Is there a table or grid capable to group rows in a collapsed fashion?
> (like a TreeGrid component ? )

No out-of-the-box component, but you can create it with some technique:
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/TreeTable-td1723341.html
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/Sync-Tree-with-Table-td1959691.html

apptaro