pivot-user mailing list archives

From calathus <calat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [pivot] are there any tools to convert bxml to Java?
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 08:22:24 GMT
Sandro,

I fixed a bug(add=>setContent for embedded node), and made a few
improvements, now the sample StockTracker is now working.
I updated the github site including the READEME file with the new generated
Java code:

https://github.com/calathus/bxml2Java

Although there are a few more issues, this would be a good starting point.

I will report some of the issues I faced later.
(e.g, the attribute setting invocation sometimes must be called after all
elements are added.. but this looks not good API design for Pivot..)