pivot-user mailing list archives

From Bill van Melle <bill.van.me...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exporting my app to a jar file
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 00:52:38 GMT
Thanks, that works!  I had the other option checked ("Package required
libraries into generated JAR").  It's not at all clear to me why one would
work and the other not.  I'm guessing it's because things aren't indirected
thru the eclipse JarRsrcLoader.

Greg, if you're assembling a Pivot tips and tricks document anywhere, you
might want to put this in there.