pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Was there an official announcement of 2.0 release?
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2011 23:37:49 GMT
Hi all,
I've tried yesterday, updating a skeleton project with Scala and Maven
to Pivot 2.0, and all  artifacts have been successfully downloaded
(including Javadoc and sources).

I'll post the final version of that skeleton as soon as possible, but
probably in pivot-scala and not here under skunk.

After, I'll try to finalize the artifacts for a simple Java Pivot
application (based on Maven), starting from the sources posted in the
jira ticket.

If someone has problems with Pivot and Maven, post here ...

Bye,
Sandro