pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Programmatic drawing in Pivot 2.0?
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:53:47 GMT
Oh no! Sorry about that.

Pivot 2.0 still supports "immediate mode" drawing. You can do this in a couple of ways, but
the easiest is to create a class that extends Panel and overrides paint(). Then you can use
the drawing operations on the Graphics2D object passed to the method to draw your shapes.
Pivot's "shape DOM" classes were mostly just wrappers around the drawing primitives in java.awt.geom
anyways.

Hope this helps.

Greg