pivot-user mailing list archives

From anton dos santos <adsan...@free.fr>
Subject Re: How to change skin
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 20:56:10 GMT
got it
I added this line in Application#startup:
   Theme.getTheme().set( MonthCalendar.class, TerraMonthCalendarSkin.class);

and my custom calendar constructor is:
   public MonthCalendar(int year,int month) {
     super( year, month);
     installSkin( MonthCalendar.class);
   }

Regards
Anton

On 09/01/2011 01:49, Greg Brown wrote:
> If you want to change the skin of all Calendars, you can call Theme#set() to map Calendar.class
to your custom calendar skin. If you only want to change specific Calendar instances, you
can create a custom Calendar subclass (e.g. MyCalendar) and add a mapping of that class to
your custom skin class to the theme.

> On Jan 8, 2011, at 2:05 PM, anton dos santos wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I need a calendar where only month and year can be selected.
>> I choose to customize a regular Calendar with a simplified version of TerraCalendarSkin
( without the days table). But when I invoke setSkin() on it, I get an exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Skin is already installed. I also tried skin.install(), but then I still have the initial
skin.