pivot-user mailing list archives

From anton dos santos <adsan...@free.fr>
Subject Re: TableHeader
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 20:26:36 GMT
Yes you are right :)
To do this I think I need a context menu as described here:
http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/context-menus.html

Regards
Anton
On 05/01/2011 21:06, Greg Brown wrote:
> Well, a ListButton displays a popup, so I think we are probably describing the same thing.
 :-)  I have written a similar UI where right-clicking on the table header makes a menu popup
appear immediately below the header. The user can then select one of the values from the menu
to filter the table contents.

> On Jan 5, 2011, at 3:00 PM, anton dos santos wrote:
>
>> not exactly
>> I want to implement a filter feature: when in a column there are multiple distinct
values then a ListButton with these distinct values is displayed in the header and when user
select one of the values, only the corresponding rows will be displayed in the table.
>> I am not sure a popup is user friendly in this case
>>
>> Regards
>> Anton
>>
>> On 05/01/2011 20:34, Greg Brown wrote:
>>> You are correct - renderers do not support user interaction because they aren't
really there - they are just painted by the skin.

>>> Are you trying to display a popup when the user clicks on the table header? If
so, there are other ways to do this. I can try to put together a quick example if it would
help.

Right?