pivot-user mailing list archives

From anton dos santos <adsan...@free.fr>
Subject Re: TableHeader
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 20:00:21 GMT
not exactly
I want to implement a filter feature: when in a column there are multiple distinct values
then a
ListButton with these distinct values is displayed in the header and when user select one
of the
values, only the corresponding rows will be displayed in the table.
I am not sure a popup is user friendly in this case

Regards
Anton

On 05/01/2011 20:34, Greg Brown wrote:
> You are correct - renderers do not support user interaction because they aren't really
there - they are just painted by the skin.

> Are you trying to display a popup when the user clicks on the table header? If so, there
are other ways to do this. I can try to put together a quick example if it would help.