pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: TableHeader
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 19:34:40 GMT
You are correct - renderers do not support user interaction because they aren't really there
- they are just painted by the skin.

Are you trying to display a popup when the user clicks on the table header? If so, there are
other ways to do this. I can try to put together a quick example if it would help.