pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Spacing
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:56:02 GMT
That spacing is controlled by the data renderer installed on the Checkbox. You'll need to set
a new renderer and set its spacing accordingly. You can use any implementation of Button.DataRenderer
- a default version is provided in org.apache.pivot.wtk.content.

On Jan 20, 2011, at 6:17 AM, Bojan Vučinić wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to put some space around the check-box in the table, see snippet:
>                   <GridPane columnCount="1"
>                         styles="{horizontalSpacing:31,
>                                  verticalSpacing:1,
>                                  backgroundColor:'white',
>                                  showHorizontalGridLines: true,
>                                  showVerticalGridLines: true}">
>                     <GridPane.Row>
>                       <Label text="Leg"
>                            styles="{font:{bold:true},
>                                     backgroundColor:'orange',
>                                     horizontalAlignment:'center',
>                                     verticalAlignment:'center'}"/>
>                     </GridPane.Row>
>                     <GridPane.Row>
>                       <Checkbox buttonData="No. 1"
>                                 styles="{font:{bold:true}}"/>
>                     </GridPane.Row>
>                     <GridPane.Row>
>                       <BoxPane styles="{backgroundColor:'yellow',
>                                         horizontalAlignment:'center',
>                                         verticalAlignment:'center',
>                                         spacing:2}">
>                         <Checkbox buttonData="No. 2"
>                                   styles="{font:{bold:true}}"/>
>                       </BoxPane>
>                     </GridPane.Row>
>
> in the above example I've put horizontalSpacing:31 -> no change,
> I also tried 'spacing' in the Check-box but this put some space between the check box
and the text.

> Am I doing something wrong, and if so what is the way to put some space between the beginning
of the cell and the check-box (see attached picture)?