pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [pivot] are there any tools to convert bxml to Java?
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 21:09:00 GMT
>  I understand your position. But the attribute order, final classes issues are independent
from BXML to Java converter.
> The current API will prohibit readable Java code written by hand.
> If you check the generated code sample in my github, and move all attributes after all
of inner elements declaration, you will not like to have that codes.

The final class issue is definitely a problem for your pattern. But I don't see the issue
with attribute ordering. There's simply no way to set the selectedIndex property of a tab
pane before the tabs have been created. It has to be done afterwards.