pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scala "DSL" (was Re: [pivot] are there any tools to convert bxml to Java?)
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 09:41:16 GMT

Hi all,

@Calatus:
I think we really need some cases like yours to improve some parts of Pivot
... very good.
A simple way to  manage fast a typical CRUD application is a great feature
to have.

@Clint:
thanks for the sample, I'll try to look as soon as possible (but with my
slow timings :-) ), and don't worry I'm a Scala newbie, and you have already
do much than me with Pivot and Scala ... but it's definitely an area that I
(and Greg, and maybe others here) want to improve.
My problem here is that at the moment I haven't a real application to do
with Scala and Pivot, I hope to start to make something real with both in
the near future.

Greg, what do you think on grant Clint as committer (if he wants) on
Pivot-Scala (currently here: http://code.google.com/p/pivot-scala/ ) ?
So maybe we can start to define some elements to put there (what and how, as
a structure) ... or at least use these as a starting point (if Clint is not
against this).

Bye,
Sandro