pivot-user mailing list archives

From Aanjaneya Shukla <aanjan...@vmware.com>
Subject RE: Integrating JSON with BXML
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:49:06 GMT
I too have the same problem. Can any one help in this case

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: dranzer_duch [mailto:alicia.rokz@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 12:27 PM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Integrating JSON with BXML

hi,
I would like to know, how to handle events in JSON, corresponding to
controls defined in the BXML file.
Like say for example, i have a button, and based upon some conditions i want
to enable/disable the pushbutton/radiobutton, how do i code that in JSON?

I want to use JSON for this part specifically as for me the action part
being in JSON is more profitable, when it comes to customizing based on user
input.

And also I would like to know, if i wish to customize my pivot-bxml-json
screens based on user input, (like say for example, if user clicks button A,
3 more actions should follow, if user clicks button B, 2 other actions
should follow), where to place all the action code? ( i think, if possible
in JSON, JSON is a good option, though i would like some suggestions)