pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: AW: 2.0 binaries updated
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 16:06:34 GMT
We don't use Maven to build Pivot, so it is fairly difficult to get binaries posted to the
central repo (it is a manual process). If you are using Maven to build your Pivot app, your
best bet is to sync with SVN and run the maven-install build target. That will deploy the
latest build to your local Maven repo.