pivot-user mailing list archives

From Luiz Gustavo <luizgustav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with flags
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 03:14:59 GMT
When the user enter some text in the field, it desapears, because flag is
set to null in the begining of the salvarEdicao method:

*Form.Flag flagDesc = null;*

if(desc == null || "".equals(desc.trim())){
        flagDesc = new Form.Flag(MessageType.ERROR,
resources.get("campoRequerido").toString());
}
*Form.setFlag(descricao, flagDesc);*

So in the case of desc != null, I clean the flag. The problem is that the
flag for the second field (Valor) never apears. Initially i thought that
flags apeared one per time (not all at the same time), but even when the
first field is ok, the flag of the second doesn't apear.

Any idea?