pivot-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Möbius <dmoeb...@scoop-gmbh.de>
Subject Re: Chained Calls
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:14:40 GMT
I think you forgot the TableViewBooleanCellRenderer in your patch. It still
contains the following lines:

  Dictionary<String, Object> rowData;
  if (row instanceof Dictionary<?, ?>) {
    rowData = (Dictionary<String, Object>)row;
  } else {
    rowData = new BeanAdapter(row);
  }
  Object cellData = rowData.get(columnName);

Dirk.

--
Dirk Möbius
SCOOP Software GmbH