pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sheet sliding in from the left/right/bottom - Is there a way?
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 10:09:34 GMT
There is currently no way to configure Sheet to slide in from another side.
This is something that I also want and was planning to have a go at it
shortly.

At first glance it seems to be a fairly simple task to change the
TerraSheetSkin behaviour so that OpenTransition updates the x position of
the TranslationDecorator, and TerraSheetSkin#alignToOwner() places the
initial sheet correctly.

My plan was to create a new enum to represent the sides (LEFT, RIGHT, TOP,
BOTTOM or NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST) and add a new style named something like
'sheetPlacement' which would use the enum.

Setting it to LEFT/WEST would mean that the sheet would slide in from the
left side and stop at the left side of the parent window (centred
vertically).

In this case, alignToOwner() and OpenTransition would have to be able to
handle the 4 different values.

Chris